Sunday, October 5, 2008

i'm here!!!

where have i been? it's been a very challenging start to my school year. things are just starting to be less crazy...i said less, not normal. ha! kaleigh is in my class this year and things are going well. it's neat to see how she thinks, the work she creates, and her excitement for learning. i'm happy she's spending this school year with me. :) we finally have a little break from soccer. it doesn't officially end until the end of the month...i think. kaleigh is doing the terrapin swim team for stroke instruction twice a week. so she's been busy since school started. val is helping coach her soccer team and once again (against my wishes) coaching water polo. that too, will be over at the end of the month. the chaos of everything starting the same time school starts can be too much for me. connor was taking swim lessons this past month and doing really well. he's actually swimming now on his own! he's such a talker and says the funniest things. as for me, i've been getting lots of use out of our new exercise equipment and have been doing jenny craig to help me get in shape. i'm down 20 pounds so far! val has even started working out too. that's what's happening with us. hopefully, blogging will be one of my routines again...hopefully, i said! :)

1 comment: